K20 Tensioner Link System
The K20 Tensioner Link System provides a reliable, efficient and consistent method of configuring Gallagher perimeter security electric fences. The Tensioner Link System hardwire moves all electrical connections to a common point on the tensioner.
Improved performance and easy installation and maintenance of the Tensioner Link System results in a lower operational cost through reduced maintenance time and expenses, minimising the risk of downtime.
Pivoting Mount Technology allows the tensioner components to easily cope with a variety of installation scenarios, such as end strains, elevation strains, corner strains and inline strains, from one set of componentry.
Reliability and Performance:
- Outstanding system stability through patented joint design
- High durability through high quality materials and coatings
- Reduced issues arising from undetected installation error
- Higher security level from uniform mounting
- Continuous conductive path means any cutting or removal of any live element will raise an alarm
- Fixed link positions enables uniform configuring link orientation and location, and minimises variation due to installation practices